Upcoming Volunteer Schedule and Announcements:
We are always looking for volunteers to assist with the various tasks of running a non-profit volunteer clubroom. Some individuals assist weekly, some monthly, and some work behind the scenes as needed. Typical tasks include nightly bartenders, cooks for Tuesdays and special events, social media promotions, organizing special events and cookouts, assisting with decorating, cleaning the clubroom, and so much more.
Steps for all bartending and food workers:
1. Click on Food Handler links below and take 90 minute course and pass test.
2. Email Clubroom24@outlook.com on which night you want to bring your certificate and get trained.
3. Come to your training night and learn health and ABC rules we follow along with sales processes.
4. Look for open volunteer slots at our SignUp page and sign up.
5. Show up for your volunteer shift and have fun!
Steps for all non drink and food assistance:
1. Contact Clubroom24@outlook.com or stop by the Clubroom with your interests and ideas.
Sign up for open opportunities at Signup http://signup.com/go/MHMmVvq I will highlight events below, but all shifts will be on the Sign Up application. Email Clubroom24@outlook.com with any questions.
Bartender and Kitchen Workers Food Handler Health Requirement
The volunteer clubroom bartenders must be a Virginia Certified Food Handler and will supply a copy of said certification in, which will be reimbursable by the clubroom. [Online training: Servsafe, Food Handler $15.00] All are also welcome to take the expanded Manager certification instead of the Handler certification.
Clubroom Manager and Assistant Manager Food Handler Health Requirement
The Clubroom Managers must have a Virginia Certified Food Protection Manager certification and will supply a copy of said certification and be registered with the Alexandria Health Departmentindays, which will be reimbursable by the clubroom. [Online training/Proctored Exam: Servsafe, Food Protection Manager $152.00]
<< Previous Page